Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

Nice job!

Only thing I can say to improve is the voices, you can get a program that will give the chipmunk sound but not speed up the rate of the sound,VoiceSFx I think it is, anyways keep up the great work!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

i could have made the m high pitched in cool edit with no speed up indeed, but it's supposed to be fast ^^;

Miscalculation - Ep1 Miscalculation - Ep1

SWEET!!!!

Definitely worth a 5 spot!! Finally some crem de la crem on Newgrounds!!

American Idle American Idle

Great Stuff!!

That last reviewer was obiviously a loser, great stuff!!

Pubbe knowledge Pubbe knowledge

Good job!!

Don't listen to the negative guys, they just jealous cause they can't do flash, this is way better than a lot I've seen hitting the portal lately!!

WAAANIMATION responds:

Thanks man, I ap...apprec...appricia.....thanks man.

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

LOL

This was funny but I thought one thing, you guys are giving him more attention now than ever before, sorta like the WWE, even bad attention is good attention, people who don't know foamy will be going to check out all the movies to see what the fuss is about, which means more attention for him lol

Temptation - in color Temptation - in color

Not bad

You definitely have talent, was very short but sweet(lol), don't listen to the negatives, this submission is 1000 times better than most of whats been hitting the portal lately.

SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos

Good Job!

Nice syncing with sound effects, lol Homer just pops up outa nowhere, next time have him say something crazy then kick ass lol

rebaz responds:

mehh,..come one dude..i'm serious..omfg...come one man..wtf...man..dude...wtf....OMFG i just...mehh,..come one dude..i'm serious..omfg...come one man..wtf...man..dude...wtf....OMFG i just...mehh,..come one dude..i'm serious..omfg...come one man..wtf...man..dude...wtf....OMFG i just...mehh,..come one dude..i'm serious..omfg...come one man..wtf...man..dude...wtf....OMFG i just...mehh,..come one dude..i'm serious..omfg...come one man..wtf...man..dude...wtf....OMFG i just...

WTF!? THATS A GREAT IDEA, WELL TO BAD I DIDNT HAD MORE SPRITES OF HOMER :P

Glad ya liked it =D

tribute tribute

Nice Tribute

Good job synching the music, better than a lot I have seen. Not much color and such but I guess the mood of the flash was not colorful so I took that into consideration. Nice Tribute

Nerf Paranoia Nerf Paranoia

Nice original work, well done !!

Nice original work, well done !!

LL - Art Unappreciation LL - Art Unappreciation

KEWL!!! LEEEEROOOOYYYY JEEEEENNNKKIIINNNSSS!!!!

Nice job! One of the first lock,clock,rock skits I like!!!

LEEEEROOOOYYYY JEEEEENNNKKIIINNNSSS!!!!